Pig lover in Thailand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pig lover in Thailand

Post  One_Wheel_Jimmy on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Hey all, awesome forum ya have here, none of that klr/ktm nonsense! So a little about me... american in his 30's who has been riding motorcycles longer than he can remember and living in thailand for the last seven years.... have been in love with my motard XRR for the last six years, so much so that she sleeps in the living room! After six years of me beating on her i figured she need a little love so I just spent six months rebuilding her from the frame up (also in the living room) and made a pretty cool build video that i will post here soon. Likes; dogs,bikes,beer, 69 dodge chargers, cheeseburgers, wheelies.... dislikes; klr's, thieves, long straight roads, salads, vw bugs and people who walk up and say "cool bike" as they twist the throttle.

look for the large amounts of XRR pics and vids i will be posting!

keep the rubber side down!
One_Wheel_Jimmy
L Rider

Back to top Go down

Re: Pig lover in Thailand

Post  BuRP on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Riiight Jimmy,

it seems we've got some things in common. I also like 69's and Pigs, however dunno a thing about Dodges - but do love the charge, you got me there razz
BuRP
XRR Monger

XR650R Year : 2007

Back to top Go down

Post  AURORA on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am

Welcome! nice
AURORA
XRR Freak

XR650R Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Post  One_Wheel_Jimmy on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks fellow pig lovers! As soon as my one week probationary period is up i will post the time lapse video of my XRR being rebuilt from the frame up and six years of XRR pics! love this forum!

The video is up - Link

Last edited by Focker on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted link to video.)
One_Wheel_Jimmy
L Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  rikco on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi there

i think i seen youre timelaps video already, busy with beer and whisky bottles? cheers
rikco
XRR Jockey

XR650R Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Post  One_Wheel_Jimmy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 am

yeah that sounds like me...
One_Wheel_Jimmy
L Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  rikco on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:40 am

lol

great rebuild you did nice
rikco
XRR Jockey

XR650R Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Post  One_Wheel_Jimmy on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 am

thanks! i had so much fun doing the build it's making me wanna find another xr and take it to the next level....TURBO!
One_Wheel_Jimmy
L Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  big bird on Sat May 19, 2012 12:59 am

good stuff..like how the hat rack grows with more hats..classic in the time lapse video

Where in Thailand are you ? Did you marry a Thai or have a special visa? Love to visit someday, nice scenery and good people..

big bird
L Rider

XR650R Year : 2007

Back to top Go down

Post  pigman on Wed May 23, 2012 11:17 am

One_Wheel_Jimmy wrote:Hey all, awesome forum ya have here, none of that klr/ktm nonsense! So a little about me... american in his 30's who has been riding motorcycles longer than he can remember and living in thailand for the last seven years.... have been in love with my motard XRR for the last six years, so much so that she sleeps in the living room! After six years of me beating on her i figured she need a little love so I just spent six months rebuilding her from the frame up (also in the living room) and made a pretty cool build video that i will post here soon. Likes; dogs,bikes,beer, 69 dodge chargers, cheeseburgers, wheelies.... dislikes; klr's, thieves, long straight roads, salads, vw bugs and people who walk up and say "cool bike" as they twist the throttle.

look for the large amounts of XRR pics and vids i will be posting!

keep the rubber side down!
gday fellow pig/thai lover,good to hear the bike is all good.am hoping to get back to thailand this year,maybe we can catch up?
pigman
L Rider

XR650R Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top